Easy ways to reach us by car, tramway or train
GPS coordinates | Spa Splendid Nice
Latitude : 43.6984381 — Longitude : 7.259475000000066
Coming from the Nice Cote d’Azur airport (NCE) or from the “Nice Promenade” exit on A8 motorway, about 7 km away.
- By taxi : they are always available in both terminals; one way fare is about 32/35 euros. If in doubt ask for a receipt
- By tramway : take tramway 2, going to “Port Lympia” . (harbour) station
If you arrive at terminal 1 (Star Alliance and One World), the tramway is on your left when you come out of the luggage delivery area.
If you arrive at terminal 2 (Skyteam airlines), the tramway is on your right when you come out of the luggage delivery area.
Tickets cost 1,50 euros; vending machines have an english version and take credit cards. Get off at the first underground stop “Alsace Lorraine“, go up to the Victor Hugo exit and walk for 150 meters on the boulevard against the flow of vehicles
- By car : follow the seashore road “promenade des anglais” for about 7km, just after the Negresco hotel, turn left in the next street “Meyerbeer” and drive north for about 400 meters.
- By bike : bike rental facilities are available in front of the hotel. Informations: http://www.velobleu.org/
Coming from the train station “Nice Ville”, 400 meters away from Splendid Hotel & Spa Nice:
- By taxi: they are always available.
- On foot : walk to your right when coming out of the station, you will see a big red brick building from which the Rue Gounod goes down towards the sea to the hotel, away from the railroad tracks. The Hotel shall be 4 blocks away on your right side.
the hotel has an underground garage with video surveillance; reservations advised
25 euros per car per day, free charge for electric cars
GPS Coordinates :Latitude : 43.6983761 — Longitude : 7.2596533